All hands on deck! These fingerless-style gloves will keep your capable hands at attention.
Dive deeper into the story in Storiarts' Moby Dick Writing Gloves. Made from soft navy blue knit and screen-printed in white ink to set off an image of The Whale, our gloves include an excerpt from Herman Melville’s classic American novel. Finished with contrasting silky thread and gathered along the outside for added flair and a flexible fit, Storiarts Writing Gloves notably combine comfort and style with the unforgettable impact of great literature, so you can plunge into your work with determination.
- 100% super soft jersey knit
- Fingerless design keeps hands warm and working
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print