Two Narwhals spiral around each other surrounded by undulating kelp in the cold Northern sea.
•>– ♥ –<• •>– ♥ –<• •>– ♥ –<•
This is an original illustration printed on real wood veneer, which feels good in the hand and catches the eye with subtle textures, warm colors, and patterns of light. Each piece of wood gives the design a unique character; the complexity of the grain brings the art to life. Wood veneer is very sturdy and flexible so it holds up to the test of time – beautiful & practical – worth keeping or even framing.
• design is colorfast laser-printed
• printed on a flat, thin, and flexible sustainably-harvested 2-ply maple veneer
• 4.25 x 5.5 inches with rounded corners
• moss green 100% recycled envelope included
• back side of the card is blank except for a small logo and instructions
• can easily be written on with a ballpoint pen, gel pen, or pencil
• 100% biodegradable
The card comes enclosed in a 100% plant-based biodegradable sleeve and has an informative card with logo, company info, sustainability info, and writing recommendations tucked in the back.
Due to the variable nature of real wood, there will be small distinctions, and possibly slight rippling or minor imperfections which give each item its own individual character.