All I wanted was to be loved for myself.
The Phantom of the Opera Tea Towel Set brings the lure of the theatrical into your home.
Towel One features an image of the Phantom's mask and a line from Gaston Leroux's dark tale, this ornamental towel is just asking to be put on display.
Towel Two showcases decorated text from the prologue of Gaston Leroux's famous gothic story. Made in the U.S. and digitally printed for distinct color and lettering, these gorgeous towels will convey a flair for the dramatic in your home. Storiarts' sturdy 100% cotton flour sack towels are uncomplicated and tremendously useful. Get them to do your bidding!
- Tried and true 100% cotton flour sack cloth
- Pre-washed and lint-free for lasting beauty
- Direct to Garment (DTG) printed for crisp print and softness
- Towel dimensions: 28" x 29"
- Artwork dimensions: 8" x 11.5"
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Every Storiarts purchase helps spread literacy worldwide!
- Hand wash or a gentle cycle in cold water
- Natural detergents recommended
- No bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low or air dry